Saturday, April 01, 2006

My plan of attack

I just got done with a heavy week of school and work. I worked every night this past week. Blah! I stopped a major theft from our store. A guy was trying to steal like 100's of dollars of books by stuffing them on the back wall and then while were not looking stuff them in a Marshell Feilds bag. Then after a grueling 3-hour chemistry lecture, my base group got together and worked on our poster topic for the class. Then on friday my base group and I worked on some homework at Caribou coffee. Then today I work on my biology lecture and guide that goes with it for about 3 hours and only getting half done. Then I went to St. Thomas to watch my brother run in his track meet. Tomorrow I have to finish the other half to the lecture guide cause I have to take an online test which I get to use the guide by midnight tomorrow night. Then following that I have to start working on my powerpoint presentation for my online biology class. Plus studying for my chem quiz and have to finish a homework asignment by wednesday. Aw crap I totally forgot about all of the shit I have to do for my creative writing class. I have to have 20 pages of poetry and fiction done ( I have around 13 or 14), have to have 2 creative papers that have to have a length of 2-4 pages. Holy crap!!!! After getting through this hellish semester I better get into the U of M. I think another can of Miller guneine draft followed buy a pint of Guinness is in order. Later people.

2 comments:

dawnmarie said...

Yay! I can coment!

Nice new profile pic. I should put a profile pic up. but then i have to find one I like, which is not an easy task. I looked hot last night, I should have taken one last night. damn.

Jo is sitting next to me right now, and she says hi.

Anonymous said...

Wow they are piling on the work for you guys. Our work load has somewhat slowed down, but I hope it doesnt get to the end of the semester and they start to heap it on again. I hate that! Good luck.