Thursday, April 13, 2006

Pitching a Tent

I bought a new tent today. It's a 3 person, 3 season tent. It's made by Jeep (the car manufacturer0. Origanlly it was 130 dollars but I got it for 50 bucks. I go tit at Dick's sporting goods in the mall. It has an all encompasing rain fly and a sky light in it as well. I am so psyched to camping with my scout troop in 2 weeks. Then after that I am going out west with my brother to Washington state. So I will use it there as well. 2 days ago I went out to the mall and got some new shoes. They're Etnies and the color is black. Well I am going to go to sleep, cause I have'nt really had a good night sleep since, well, last july. later gators

2 comments:

dawnmarie said...

That is a muy suggestive post title, John-boy.

I have a tent too! It's just a little 2 person pup tent, but it should be nice and cozy!

dawnmarie said...

re: your comment problem, republish your blog from your template page. hit save template changes and republish. should work then.