Sunday, April 30, 2006

Even Moses couldn't stop this flood

I went camping with my scout troop this weekend. Friday It started off on the wrong foot. I went to my car and noticed I had left the lights on. I called my dad and told him what happened, he told me he couldn't pick me up so I got all my gear together and hiked it all the way to the scout room in town. It was only 2 miles, but still, I felt like a hobo. And I think everyone that looked at me thought I was. It was raining while I hiked to the room, it rained all weekend. In between raining, it rained. Everybody was cold and wet. Then the scoutmaster wanted me to lead a hike in the rain. So I took the new scouts and the adults on a small hike lasting about 5 miles. It wasn't that bad, if it was sunny we would have done about 8-10.
So I get back today more tired than I should be from sleeping in water all weekend. And I start to do my homework. Well let me give you the schedule of events for this week, oh and remember this is finals week for me. My first one is friday:

Chemistry- Final is on friday, girl in my study group want to study after classes every day this week to be ready for the final. I have all my quizzes (12) and the answer keys that the teacher provided for us, and the 3 exams. I hae to look at those by friday.

Creative Writing- We have to have 20 pages or more of poetry and fiction done by wednesday. I have more than 20 pages, but 2 of the stories I haven't had time to edit yet. Then we have to have a place were we want to send our stuff to get published ready to go by that day also. We also have to have all of our journal assignments done out of 2 books. She has said that she will accept them on monday the 8th as well. but that might not help anyways. read on kind reader.

Holocaust fimlms class- last class is on wednesday. Have to have our final typed up and be ready to hand in on that day also. Wont be too hard, a couple of pages I can get done in about an hour.

Biology of Woman- has been a thorn in my arse the whole semester. No offense intended ladies! I am learned more about the female body then 10 common men this semster. I have sent in the assignment that was due today. We have a final test that is worth like 63 points. Doesn't sound much does it? Well it covers 4 lectures and their guides that go with them. the last 2 guides are 13 pages and 15 pages. I think that might be due this coming sunday. She hasn't released it yet. Then with our powerpoint presentations that we made and the guides get evaluted by 3 people in our groups that were assigned. I have to evaluate the 3 other people and ask them 2-3 questions about there presentation. They also have to ask me 2-3 questions and I have to answer those as well. All that crap has to be finalized by sunday and sent in to her. She has repeadedly said that there will be no exceptions.

Again on Sunday my brother is getting his Eagle scout award. Its really great, now all three of us brothers are Eagle Scouts. And the first ones in our troop to have three brothers be Eagle scouts. But getting back to the story, his court of honor is from 12-2 my dad said. So make it around 3 or 4 because some of the extended family will be there as well. My dad also wants me to give a speech about my brother mike. It'll be a funny one alright. It will never top my other brothers though, I really reemed him a good one that time. But again, it's just another thing to add to the list. But there is good news on this long walk. Monday for the final in our creative writing class we are supposed to bring food and/or drinks for a little party. We are also reading off something to the class that day as well. Then on May 11th I graduate. I will probably be way to burned out that day, But I qill be happy. Ok enough of the chit chat, I have to get plugging away or I will drown in this great deluge. I might be able to post later to tel you guys what happened so far. Later

1 comment:

dawnmarie said...

eagle scout! *flaps arms*