Saturday, April 22, 2006

They say If you dont want to be found, move to North Dakota

Well I got a letter from my bank in the mail coouple days ago. It says that my loan application to get a new car got denied. From what I read, it was because of my dad, he was the co-signer for it. The letter said he was late on some kind of a payment in the past. Doesn't matter though it wasn't really his fault. It said to put what other extra expenses you have so I put down my monthly tuiton. It ends after May, but yeah I think that got me shot down too. So my dad called around and checked on Jeff Belzers on some cars. They said they have a new Chevy Cobalt, and for first time buyers they have really good lease packages. Like no money down, but the payments were killer. 230 a month for a 48 month lease. I couldn't swing that, come on i'm a pour college student living away from home. Oh well If I dont get into the U of M, that means I can get a second job and save up for a new car. I would just apply for the spring semester also.
So far this week end I have just done homework and studied. I have so much crap I have to have done, before school gets out. Here is a list: Finish up writing for Creative writing class (1 more 2-page paper, and probably more more poem for good measure), Write up final for Holocaust films class, Biology: start and finish powerpooint presentation, study 3 lecture and there guides that go with them, study for the quiz on those lecture guides, then do assignment for Biology, Then got to study for one more quiz in chemistry, and study for the final exam. It's comprehensive, I have all my quizzes and tests so I can just study from them. I am gradutaing from Inver Hills this semester. After way too long of being there I am finally done. I cant wait for summer and my road trip, it's gonna be reall bitchin'. Well ui have to get ready for work. Later

1 comment:

dawnmarie said...

hey, I got my car at luther nissan kia, they were great, super helpful. fantastic. go there.