Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm graduatig bitch

I will graduate may 11th. This is the last day for me at Inver Hills Community College. It has been too long. I think that day or one of the next days I am going to get roaring drunk, I mean roaring drunk. I fixed the comments thing so leave some, so I know people are reading this lol. Things have changed in my life. When I graduated from high school it was weird not going to class everyday and seeing all the friends I have had for my whole life. Now I am graduating from college and hopefully going to the U of M in the fall. This was a good experience and am almost sorry it has to end. But life goes on, so I do too. I have so many things I have to look forward too, mainly my road trip with my brother to Washington state the first week of june. Oh I just remembered I have a cuban cigar stowed away, so that will go with graduation night. Wow it still surprises me I will not go there anymore. Well I am going to go have a pint of Guinness or two and go finish up my work for school. Slainte`

2 comments:

dawnmarie said...

yay! it works. i'm on the phone with you right now.

congratulations on your graduation!

UnionMan1864 said...

thank you, I was talking to you right now too