Sunday, March 26, 2006

Well, Doesn't that fucking suck

Alot has happened since I last updated. Last friday night I got a letter back from the U. It says that I am on a waiting list and will have to wait up to July 1st. until they make there decison. So I wait 2 months to find out I have to wait another 4 months. the letter said that they don't want to over enroll people, which is understandble. It just sucks being in limbo until July. They even suggested I apply to another college inside the U incase I dont get into The college of Liberal Arts. Well were am I suppost to go? The farm college? Learn to shear sheep? there that's what I want to do. Yes be a sheep farmer.
The next time I work I work with Kelsey. She's fun, her friend is going to bring in Inta juice. I guess it's like a fruit smoothie place. Then the next time I am working with her after that, I am going to to Mrs. Fields and getting us some chocolate chip cookie smootie's. We have a buy 1 get 1 free coupon at work. I really dont like my Biology class. It is really technical and is almost like a medical type class. I am really struggling with the class. I think I am going to go to the professers office and see if I can get some help. TOnight I went ot Half Price books and got some more records. The one that I cant wait to listen to is the Steve Miller Double album. Space Cowboy oh yeah! Well I better go I got to go study for my realy lame chem class, because I got a test tomorrow. Later

3 comments:

Alcuin Bramerton said...

How did the test go? Did it provide an expedient intellectual stimulus?

UnionMan1864 said...

I got a B on the test. I beat all of my base group, which is surprising cause they are all smarter than me in chem.

Anonymous said...

Dawns right metro state might be a good back up plan if they have the right program. It is cheaper, has a majority of the same teachers, and is designed for people studying and going to work. It wouldn't hurt to have a back up application.