Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I need a new place to stay

Well this is starting to sound like a broken record. Today I made a pizza for lunch, after I was done I put the rest on a plate and was going to put it in the fridge. Well there was no room, so I decided I would free up some space. There was a fridge pack of miller light (hey it was cheap ok?) and it only had 6 cans left. So I got it out of there. I decided to put the cans in the vegetable crisper, because before we had our beer in there. Well when I had to go pick my brother up, I was just about to leave when liz started to pitch a fit. She yelled out loud for everyone in the neighborhood to hear "Beer does not belong in the vegetable crisper, I am sick and tired of fixing stuff after you guys" Well i immediatly told her that it was me and I was just trying to free up some space in the fridge. I think I caught her off guard by telling her that because she was really quiet afterwards.
Saturday my dad was telling me if I get accepted to the UofM twin cities I could possibly stay on campus. I told him If I did I would have to give up my manager position at the bookstore, because to be a manager I need to work at least 18 hours a week. If I did that I would only be able to work on wekends. But living someplace else away from the beast from the east does sound really appealing. I told my mom what happened and she laughed and said I should move someplace else, like back home. I told her thanks but no. Then she suggested some apartments in farmington. Well I dont make enough money to live out on my own yet, so I would have to get another roomate. Oh well, after we pick tom up on friday night from St. Thomas my dad wants to go to this pub called O'garas. Its a brew pub, so we'll see how good there beer is. Later

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i keep my beer in the vegetable crisper too.