Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Myspace.com

I signed up for myspace.com My brother is really busy on this thing all the time, so I thought I would get in on the action too. www.myspace.com/nukethewhales13 is the address. Mike's girlfriend put the backround on there. It wasnt my chose, but meh I dont care. Im happy my brother has a girlfriend. I geuss there at the making out stage. Wow I didnt get that far until after high school. Speaking of women, there are two girls I have my eye on. One works at the bank were I drop my works deposit off in the morning. I was flirting with her when I drop it off last saturday. It turns out that her sister works at a kwik trip that my roommates dad used to run. Small world huh? Next time I see her there I think I might ask her out. The other one is at the bank in town where I have my checking account. She's a reall looker too. I mean what's the worst thats going to happen when I ask them out? The most there going to say is either no or they have a boyfriend. What do I have to loose? nothing. I think I am going to ask the one in town out tomorrow. So wish me luck faithful I'll let you know whats happens later.

John Engrav

No comments: