Wednesday, November 16, 2005

TIme for a pint of the dark stuff

I really dont like her. I mean I really don't like her. I have tried to be nice to her. I have tried to do things her way. It doesnt work, she constantly finds something wrong with the way I do things. Today I had to laugh at what she wrote. 2 things. First, she wrote on the mirror in the bathroom that said "please shut the shower curtain" She had underlined it and put explnation marks all over it. Then She put on the white board "Please do not let teddy (their dog) out during the day, because he has to learn to be in the kennel for long periods of time." Well first of all they dont let their dog out in the morning. So I do because the dog has to pee for being in the kennel for 10 hours. So if I didnt the dog would be in the kennel for over 16 hours without going to the bathroom. Why she wants to do it that way I dont know. I am so tired of giving me crap about little things like this. It didnt bother me before, I usually just let it roll off my back. When I went out of my room today to go releave myself, she was coming up the stairs and as soon as she saw me she says "oh shit". That did it. i officailly do not like Liz. Like I said I have tried to doing it her way, but she hasnt given me a chance so you know what. Fuck it. Later y'all.

John Engrav

No comments: