Thursday, November 24, 2005

Help! we're being overrun!

Well tomorrow is the day after Thanksgiving. The "big sale" is every were. Tom my brother is working at best buy from 11-8. I hope he is ready to deal with some real nasty customers. I work from 1-730. So its not that bad. I am almost done with Harry Turtledove's The Great War: American front book. It takes place during world war 1. But the twist is it's were the south won the civil war and is allied with france and england, and the north is allied with germany. So it's and alternate history series, its really god I highly encourage everyone to at least give it a shot. After that I with probably finish up my Garrison Keillor book and then start reading my Mike Hammer P.I. books again. I will probably be so tired after work tomorrow I wi'll probably just go home and eat supper have a pint and chill. I am listening to the Mahones. Their and Irish punk band. Their kinda like Flogging Molly which is also a really good Irish punk band. The title of the somng was "Drunken Lazy Bastard", it had the same beat and rythm as Flogging Molly. I think anyone that likes Flogging Molly would like The Mahones. Well I better get to sleep, I am going to have to tame the crowds tomorrow. I wonder how riot control cops feel? must be fun shooting tear gas and waiving a billy club around. Oh well talk to you later y'all.

John "The Bruiser" Engrav

1 comment:

Ferrari333SP said...

Need to improve your typing skills a little.

Smurf