Monday, November 14, 2005

So tired

Boy am I tired today. I got to my first class and read my book during the whole period. I read it on my break that was about 50 minutes,then went to my math class. I started to pay attention, then I started to get real tired again. I was paying attention for like the first 10-15 minutes then I zoned out. I then realized it was 12:46 and was the end of class. It seams like that alot of days now. I dont sleep anymore. I come from my parents house and am tired when I leave, but when I get to my place I am not tired anymore. So usually I surf the net and study. I dont go to sleep until 1-1:30 and wake up at 7:00a.m. I am seriously done with school, I am so ready for this semester to be done with. I dont know if im burned out or what but I am just done with school. Im ready to pick up and leave, not sure where, but you know anywhere but here would be great. I also got alot of info on the UofM campus in the cities. All the schooling to be a teacher and get a major in history is going to be alot of work. Another 3 years does not appeal to me. I talked to my buddy thats in Iraq right now, online last sat. and he wants to move into a apartment in the cities somewhere when he gets back. That would be so much fun, unfortunetly he doesnt get out for another 1 1/12- 2yrs. So I got to wait a while. But the good news is he's coming home from Iraq before Christmas and will be back in Minnesota sometime in feb. or march. Doesnt anybody get the feeling that they repeat the same day over and over again? I know I do. Oh well I got no homework and nothing to study for at the moment. My buddy just called and were going to go to a pub. So Im going to go have a pint of Guinness and feel better. Well talk to you later y'all

John Engrav


P.S. I swear i'll publish another poem on here soon!!!

No comments: