Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bass Ale

I am drinking a bottle of Bass Ale right now. Every time my buddy Jon and I go to the liquor store I usually get some Guinness or some Bass Pale Ale. I dont now what it is about the beer I like. It could be the taste or that its a foreign beer. I dont know. I am so tired again tonight. Not like yesterdays tired though. At work tonight we had our district manager come in and we were working our tails off. She decided that we needed to take an entire shelf row down. So that took about half an hour. Then we had to clean all the crud that was underneath the shelves. Then she said we had to put all the extra shelves and frames up to storage. She said she needed someone strong to bring it up there, when she said that she was looking straight at me. So Raulie and I hawled the crap up to storage. But you got to remember that storage is on the other side of the mall, almost next to Marshall Fields. So then I watched the front for another half hour and then went on break. Then I did magazines and trash and surprisingly that was my night. I didnt stop moving until I went on my break, then the last 10 minutes the store was open. But it sure went by fast though, which is always a good thing when your at work. Then this storm is hitting us. I knew it was coming but it still sucks anyway. I go deer hunting this weekend. I dont mind hunting but I dont like getting up at 0430 and sitting outside in the freezing cold until 0900 and go back to the lot were all of use hunter hangout. I just hope it doesnt rain and/or snow this weekend. I have been outside when there was flurries blowing in the wind. That's tollerable. I have heard stories that my dad has told to the group when he remembers one year. It had blizzarded outside and they still went hunting. Gosh that's got to suck. Oh well shit happeneds. I cant control the weather so I guess I should shut up and do it. The wind is howling outside hard. I can hear it hit the house. Oh Dawn if your reading this Diana wants to know if you can work some shifts this season. Another girl is leaving to work at old navy so were going to need another person. Well it was just a thought. Talk to you guys later.

John Engrav

No comments: