Monday, November 07, 2005

I know I know

Okay so I havnt updated in a week. i have been uber busy. I have had two tests last week, and one today. My brother got his first hickey. My mom who is going through empty nest syndrome right now is saying that its disgusting, and wants me to talk to him. I started to laugh and of coarse my mom wasnt and said that it wasnt that funny. Well I said to her that was why it was funny. Mikes going to grow up sooner or later and there is now way you can stop that. Its a badge of honor to a guy. I know how that can sound but its true. The Liz front is pretty stable now, she was even nice to me one day. I dont know were came from. It's like the DMZ with north and South Korea. It could erupt at any moment. stupid analogy huh? oh well I have to get packing up so I can get to school and finish up on my math reveiw sheet. Later Y'all.

John Engrav

No comments: