Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Coffee Shop

I am siting in a coffee shop. I feel like such a yuppi. I am with my brother with our laptops and ordering coffee. Wow, this sure feels different. Well I have nothing important to do today and you know it feels great. I have to work on my math take home tonight. I probably said earlier that I was off to do it. Well to the people who know me know that I usually wait to the last minute. I just got done with johnny Cash's When the man comes around. Wow thats a good song. Its about the apocolypse. I tell ya it sure gives you goose bumps when you listen to it. I also have to look for political cartoons for my research class. We are studting fallicies and our group are pretty much trashing bush. But before some of you get your pitch forks and torches, we have a pro bush person in our group. Or least was a pro bush person. He said he cant believe he voted for the idiot again. That was his exact words. I went to Brit's pub in Minneapolis this last weekend, boy was it great. I love it there. Its an old wood style british pub run by a old British guy. It has such an awsome atmosphere, anyone in the metro region should go to it. I think there website is justwww.britspub.com. I got a pint of this beer called Fullers London Pride. It was delicious. Not bitter, not to strong, it was an ale. After that I got the traditional pint of Guinness. Boy was that a good night. I have to get going tom has to work at 6 tonight and I have to drive him home. And in the words of Garrison Keillor "Be well, do good work, and keep in touch"

John Engrav

No comments: