Thursday, December 01, 2005

Surprise!!!!!

Well that was fun. So after school I came home and took a shower. I did that for two reasons: 1. I had just been working out at school (lifted on like 10 weight machines and ran for 10 minutes straight), so I was sweating really hard. 2. I was getting ready to ask that girl out. So I got all spifed up and my roomate and I left. He actually had to go to a wells fargo back. But I'll explain which one we went to later. I get to the bank were I do my checking and I dont see the cute girl that I want to ask out. So this older women opens a lane, I move up and start asking her a question about something that happened to my checking acount like 10 months ago. It was a real question. I was going to use it to start talking to the cute girl, but since she wasnt there it was all moot. Anyways after I get my answer about my checking account I asked the lady if Wendy had a boyfriend at all. She asked me if it was the same one that worked at the bank, so of course I said yes. Then she had a awkward smile and said that she was married!!! ..... all i could say was "oh thats nice" and made my way out of their like a bat out of hell. So that kinda sucked. Then I told my roomate about the other one that worked at the wells fargo one in burnville. So we went there and with my luck she wasnt working that day. So I was 0/2. We decidedto go to steve and barrys, were I bought a black zipup sweat shirt and a UofM t-shirt. When I told my family about this last night, we were all cracking up pretty hard. Well I have to go get ready for work. And go do some math homework too. Woo-Hoo my day starting off great.

John Engrav

No comments: