Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hell yeah!

Well after working back to back on the weekend and then having two finals and workig another two days back to back, I am beat. The last two days at work have been killer, nonstop people buying masses of books. Tuesday night we only had two scheduled people (me and another girl), I called another girl in and she worked for 2 hours. From when the day manager left (5:30 p.m.), to when we closed (10:00 p.m.) was a constant flow of people. It did not let up. I didnt even take my last break because it was so busy. But after that Becca and I went to applebees and had drinks. It was $1 taps and 1/2 price appetizers. It was fun, we had a good time. But She has a boyfriend so that ends that avenue of advance. oh well shes still a cool co-worker. I am so glad school is done for a couple of weeks. I actually got a C in my math class. So that means that I have no other grades lower than a C. Now my GPA is 3.18. FUCK YEAH man!!! Probably the best I have done in college yet. So I hope that means I have a pretty good chance getting into the UofM next fall. Woo-Hoo. So me and danny boy are ging out tonight and celebratin'. I am so glad that crappy semesteris over with. Although having one of my cousins in my classes was really fun. She was really homesick, so she is going to go to a community college this spring closer to home. I got her a Inver hills t-shirt kinda just saying it was cool being in the same class. Well I am going to go have lunch and then probably go take a nap. I havent really sleeped since Dec. 11. Later

John Engrav

No comments: