Saturday, December 31, 2005

Goodbye 2005

Goodbye 2005, Like I said I have had ups and downs within the past year. this is my last post in the old year. I am watching band of brothers right now. Its a good series, I own it on dvd. For new years I have a 6 pack of the following: Bass Ale, Guinness, Newcastle Brown Ale, and Harp. Jon (my roomate) bought a 24 pack of longnecks of miller Light, and some strawberry vodka, and some of that malibu coconut rum. I dont think I am going to have any of the hard stuff. I have to work tomorrow so thats why. We also got pizza's from papa murphys: 1 family size, 1 large, and one cheesy bread. We also have like 3 bags of doritoes and 2 boxes of reguler chips. Were having my brothers over too. I think we will have some fun. Well I will talk to you guys in the new year. Fuck you 2005, and hello 2006. Bwaaaahaaa. Later.

No comments: