Friday, January 06, 2006

Anybody want a fucking cat?

I hope everybodies new years was good. Mine was fun, we had alot of beer and we played poker all night. Well yesterday was a day of days. My roomate Liz is a piece of work. She brought two new cats over to the townhome yesterday. So the tally for the zoo over here is 1 dog, 4 cats, 2 rabbits, and 3 humans. It close quarters over here. I am literally tripping over cats. Also yesterday Jon and I, decided that we were going to cook up these pork spare ribs. There in the oven cooking when liz gets home from work and she is pissed off because Jon did not answer his phone on time when she called him. So the ribs were done and I set the table. Aparently her plate was dirty because she got up and huffed and puffed and got a new one. She then complained that her portion was too big, so she cut it into a smaller piece. Now she is the type of perso that can't have anything touch on her plate, she also can't have fat on the ribs either. So she is cutting up her piece and then complains that she will be there all night cutting it up so she is having simething else. I thought that was good because it would be more for me and Jon. But all is not horrible. I found out that she is not going to school this semester or in the summer either; she said that she was going to go get her certificate in childcare in the fall. Well I know that its harder to go back to college once your out for a while. So we'll see if she really will go back. Also I talked to my buddy rich last night. He's lking being 21. He said that his buddy just dropped 3 g's on a flat panel plasma 40 inch tv. He said when we move in to a townhome, he would have to get one of those. I was like "oh yeah that would be good" only I had a huge smile on my face. So thats that. My roomate is a total bitch and my buddy is doing just fine. Im glad that things are staying the same. Well I will let you know what happeneds later at the ranch. Later

No comments: