Friday, January 13, 2006

Can I get a Hell Yeah?

As soon as I got off from work tonight I called my dad to see what was going on. He told me told me that he was going to applebees because one of the people he works with had his last day and was going there to celebrate and wanted to know if I wanted to come with. I didn't know if I wanted to or not because I had to work the next day at 9. Well I went anyways and had a really great time. And the guy that my dad worked with was pretty cool. We of coarse had the specials (half price appatizers and $1 tap beers) and had a really good time there. So on the way back, my dad wanted to have me oopen my mail because one was from Fidelity investments ( I have my 401K plan through them and B&N), after that I checked a letter that I had recieved from Inver Hills. I thought it was a another bill or something but no it wasn't. It was something better. It actually told me that I had made the Dean's list!!! Well I was just f-ing excited and said out loud "Holy shit, I made dean's List". My dad said "Holy shit, your kidding?" then he followed that with "I'm framing this Fucker" and that was his exact words too. Well I am really tired and really buzzed and really excitied at the same time. Like I said before I have to work tomorrow mornin so good night all.

John Engrav

No comments: