Thursday, January 12, 2006

A New Semester

Well a new semester has arrived. I started classes on monday. My first class was chemistry. Boy am I going to hate this class. The book itself cost me $96. and then there are optional books including one that has all the answers and ways to get the answers to the main textbook. Also I had my 3 hour lab for chemistry yesterday. That totally sucks! Although my creative writing class I think I am going to enjoy. I also have my online bioilogy class, and on wednesdays I have my holocust films class. So with 4 of these classes I have ALOT of reading to do. The chemistry teacher said that we have to keep up in the ready and not to start studying on the weekends or you will fail the coarse. Well it's nice that she puts a nice spin on things. We also picked out our lab partners. I ended paired up with a kid who went to milwakee school of engineering last semester.
Liz is probably the biggest bitch I know. A couple of days ago she went on another one of her food purges. So she was all pissed off about something. And then it happened. I didn't put a chip clip on the bag of chips. So she deemed it necessary to put up a little not "reminding" me to put a chip clip on the chips, also to eat up the entire bag if it is low. Well I kind of laughed to myself when I say this. Since all the chips were mine, because I bought them I brought them in my room. So they cant have them anymore. I know this sounds dumb but, I dont really care. I keep my head held high because I know in 10 years I will be making at least 30k a year teaching, and she will still be making 11 dollars an hour working at kwik trip gas station. Well I better start reading some more of my textbooks if I want to stay with the game. Later all

No comments: