Monday, December 05, 2005

Death by Math squad

I have just got done with my math class. I am so F-ing tired of that one. I can't stand it!!! We had a take home math packet due today. Of course, the slacker that I am I waited to the last minute to do it. We were going over questions in class, there was one that I did, and did it right. I got the formula down right and got an answer. It was like 6.4299532e11 or something like that. I thought it had to be some nice huge nuber. And that one is but since it had that "e11" on it I thought it was wrong. So that was f-ing lame. I explained it to him in front of the class and all that he said was "Yeah that was the answer" Well thaaaaannnnnkkkk you Mr. Obvious. Hopefully I'll get partially credit. I talked to another girl in my class about her homework. She said that she has like 80.5% and she totally bombed it. I answered all but 2. So Im aiming for a low c on this thing. We have a test wed. and the take home portion is due on friday. I am seriously thinking I might have to take this class over again. Stupid class. I dont know why I have to know this stuff. Sure mortgage loan plans and amortizations and all that crap. But if you go in to the bank they type it in and all you have to do is sit there and look pretty while the computer spits out the data. A West Point cadet before the civil war once said "Mathmatics is from the lowest depths of hell" So true. So I am going to spend this whole first half of the week making a study guide for our next test, then work on the take home portion. Then I have to make a newsletter for my research class on my career, which is a secondary education teacher. That wont be so bad. I am so burned out. I really dont have any interest in doing anything anymore. I dont have money to get christmas presents yet, I have to pay my roomates for this months rent. And school is one giant sore on my side. But the very good news is my best friend Rich Yaeger is coming home from Iraq in less than 2 weeks. His tour is almost up. He wont be back to Minnesota until Feb., or March. Thats when we go get our Tattoo's and open up a bottle of Irish whiskey I've been saving. Well I only got 2 more weeks to go until christmas break. I'll hang in there, not that I want to, but I will, Later.

No comments: