Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Workload

I started this blog because for a class it is required. Both my brothers have blogs and I think this would be good for me to do. Lately I have been burning out with so much homework. But I am catching up. I handed in my math take portion today. After school today I am going to go home and probably read a good book. Tonight I am having my friend Nico over and we are going to have some ribs. Well I might have him over it all depends how my roomate Liz feels. She has been kinda pissy at me lately. I dont really know why. It seems though that either she is pissed off at me or her boyfriend Jon who is also my roomate. So frankly I dont care if she is pissed off, or not anymore. I just got used to it. I bought these ribs from cub because they looked pretty good. The only really big problem is that we don't have a grill. Ha thats one of the main things that we need for the ribs. Oh well I will just wait and see what happeneds tonight. Wish me luck!

John Engrav

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести кино
для сайта ithinkineedapint.blogspot.com