Friday, October 07, 2005

Moop

Well the evening went well. We had nico over and had some really good tasting ribs. After that we decided to get some pizza because we were still hungary and also made a beer run to the liquor store. I found a can of Fosters for like $2.79. I was like sweet! it was a pint and it was cheap. Well I am still working on my school work. All I have to do is finish up on the reasearch stuff, and get it on here. I also have to work on my online Broadway class. I still have to waatch those two musicals. I rented one from Mr/ Movies in town, but cant find the other ones. I might just end up watching the Sound of Music, because thats on our list also. I am reading this book on a guys army hitch through Iraq. It reads like you were just talking to him. Its a really fast read. If anybody's interested its titled "My War" by Colby Buzzell. It just came out today, but since I work in a book store I got to take it home yesterday and start rerading it. It makes me think of my best buddy Rich Yaeger who is over there right now. I hope that he's safe and that he gets to come home soon. He hasn't written on his online blog in over a week, but I talked to his mom on tuesday and she said that she talked to him last saturday, so I'm prety sure he's okay. Well y'all Im off to go read my book before I learn how I did on my math test. Wish me luck!!

John Engrav

No comments: