Sunday, October 16, 2005

Lock and Load!

Well this weekend has been pretty good. I haven't had to do any homework, which has been really realy great. I am going camping with my scout troop this week during MEA. I cant wait. Tomorrow my dad and maybe my brother are going to pick up my mom and brother up in chicago. They are coming back from their European vacation. I wont be able to go because I have to go into stupid work. I'll stay at home that night so I can see my mom and brother when they get home. I went to Half Price books and bought Garrison Keillor's "Good Poems" book. I love Garrison Keillor. I literally have all his books,I am only missing like 2. I also bought Tim O'brian's :The Things They Carried", I also bought Tom Petty's "The Last DJ" cd. well off to go listen to it. Later.

John Engrav

No comments: