Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Fix Bayonets!!!!!!!!

My favorite quote from the movie Gettysburg. I am so layered with work and homework. I work the next four days and have to start studying for my Human Goegraphy test. I also have a math test coming up about a week from halloween. I told you guys I got my laptop, It is so awsome. I finally have internet at my place, I can watch movies and listen to old Prairie Home Companion shows. I'll get another poem up soon ye faithful. I also talked to a counsler on campus here about graduating this coming spring. I have to take 2 science classes with at least one lab, and Humanities and one fine arts. Theres going to be a UofM Rep here pretty soon and the counsler suggest I talk to them about secondary education and doing a history major. So suffice to say I have alot on my plate right now. I am so tired of work and school I just want to fall asleep for a month. But like the title says Fix Bayonets. I have to move forward and charge straight ahead. Well I have to get going I will post later. Later y'all

John Engrav

No comments: