Saturday, October 07, 2006

Bummer

Ok soI got the tickets and then I got to work and fin out that I have to work that friday night. So naturally im pissed, and I am looking to see if I could switch a shift with one of the other two managers. After about five minutes of trying different theories, I find out that it nothing would work out. I guess I will have to scalp them, I know a girl who used to work with me at the bookstore that is also going to the UofM. Maybe her or somebody she knows will want the tickets.
I work about average about 26-29 hrs. a week. Which I think might be a little too much while also going to school full time. That is why after midterm week I am going to take the following weekend off. I have not decided what I will do though. I might want to go either to New Ulm and tour a brewery or two. Or I might just decide that I want to stay at home and just chill out. Im sure someone that reads this can tell me if New Ulm is worth going to or not. If not where do you think I should go? wellI have to go get ready for work. Later

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I can see how you might want to cut back on hours at work. I generally worked something around 20 hours a week when I was in school, but most of those hours were on weekends.

I don't know where you should go for your weekend off.

dawnmarie said...

I worked full-time the entire time I was in school, at three different jobs.