Saturday, October 21, 2006

I got to update this more

I only update this thing once a week. I think I can do better. Well I made it through midterms. I think I bombed my english one. We had 8 excerpts from different essay that we read. We had to name the author, date when it was published, and the title of the piece (of shit). That was on thursday, on friday I took my 20th century Europe midterm. That one I actually think I did well on, I wrote it out for like 40 minutes. Now I get to finish working the rest of the weekend, and on monday and tuesday I have off. Little while ago I wrote about a weekend I was going to take off, and asked "Where should I go?" Well I am giing down to Winona with my dad, and possibly my brothers to go see relatives. If any of you have been down there, you know that the scenery is just beautiful. It should be a good time. Well I have to go finish my laundry and then clean up my room. Later (hopefully not to far)

No comments: