Friday, October 13, 2006

One more round and it's bottles to the ground, smashing up some things and do another round.

On saturday night my brother mike and my dad and I are going to go to the Farmington Eagles for some beer and burgers. Of course my brother isnt having beer since he's not 21. My mom is coming home from Boston on sunday. Thats why we are going out that night, have some fun before mom comes home, and then it's back to work. Also I found out yesterday that my english professer is canceling tuesdays class so we can study for the midterm, which is on thursday. The only class that I have left that day is German at 1:25 p.m. So I will be skipping german and taking the whole day off. I dont even have to work that day! So I can get my paper done for my Europe class and study for the english midterm. On my moms trip to Boston she took a tour of Fenway park and got me a Jason Varitek jersey (favorite Red Sox player). She also got my brothers and I ash wood baseball bats from Cooperstown. It's where the baseball hall of fame is. Ok I have to finish my english paper and then study for my german quiz. Later.

No comments: