Friday, September 29, 2006

Tickets

Flogging Molly is playing at Coffman union at the UofM campus on friday, oct. 20th. It's going to be so awsome. I still have to see if I am off work that day or not. Not much is happening around here lately. I am still getting a barrage of studying done, and more piling up. My mom left for Boston this morning with here friend Jan. She said that they were going to try to get a tour of Fenway Park. I gave my mom my Red Sox Nation membership card so she could get a discount at the souviner store they have their. Hey, how bout that win last night for the twins. That was sure a close one. Well there's nothing else so I am off to read some and then work on my German. Schonen Tag noch!

4 comments:

Ferrari333SP said...

You spelled "here" and "their" wrong. It's "her" and "there."


Thank you AP English!

UnionMan1864 said...

eat me

Sarah said...

wow. do you know that ferrari person? if so, i apologize. but if not, it's pretty harsh to post grammatical corrections on someone's blog. and i'm a spelling freak, myself.

UnionMan1864 said...

yeah thats my brother tom