Wednesday, September 20, 2006

craptaculer

I just had a cheeseburger and some fries from the UofM union. It was so gross I'm having stomach aches now. I really dont like my 20th. century Europe class. It is way too boring right now. I got in and try to take notes but end up nodding off. I think I need to go to sleep much earlier than 10 at night. Gee, 10 o'clock sounds pretty lame doesn't it. But getting up at 5:30 in the morning kind of makes that necessary. I oredered a new laptop on saturday. It should arrive either thursday or friday. This saturday I am helping a kid in my scout troop with his eagle project and possibly going out with my ex-roomates. Then on sunday, I work and then going to start writing my paper on the book "The Immoralist" by Andre` Gide. Has anyone read this? I am about half way through the book and am waiting for something to happen. Well I have to get to one of my classes that I actually like: Peoples of the American Revolution. Later.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

No worries. I frequently go to bed at 9:00.