Thursday, September 07, 2006

So many textbooks so little time

I have a lot of reading since class started. I have an official count of 12 textbooks. Only 1 is really what I would consider a regular textbookand thats German. The rest are just academic type books. I really dont know what else to call them. Also 3 of my 4 classes have online material as well. So the professer will assign us some reading that can only be found on their website. Which isn't all that bad, but still, it's more reading.
I am taking the metro valley transit bus up to the U of M every morning. I kind of like it. Downside is that I have to get up at 0530. Then leave at or a little before 6 to make it to the bus which leaves at like 0632. I dont get back to Apple Valley (transit station) until like 4 p.m. Then if I work I dont get back until close to 10 p.m. Oh well that's how it is I guess. Well my break is over, back to reading.

No comments: