Monday, September 11, 2006

I am so tired

I really cant remember what I did on friday. On saturday I went to work. After I got off work (4:30), I went to my buddies house because he was having a party with his family because he is heading off to Ft.Dix for training, then off to Iraq. I got home around 10. Then on sunday I had to drive all the way to Buffalo, Mn to drop off my brother at a paintball tournament. Then after that I went to work. When I got home I got a call from my brother telling me that he needed a ride home. His friends parents had a suburban with only 3 kids in the back seat, and said they didn't have "room" for him. Basically what my brother told me was they said that and then slammed the door in his face and sped off leaving him in the cold rain without a ride home. So my dad and I and my other brother went to go pick him up. We brought my other brother with and some of his stuff because he had to go back to St. Thomas. So after all that I didn't get back home again until 10 p.m. Now today directly after school, as soon as I get to the Apple Valley Transit Station I have to go to work. Then I wont get home until yes, 10p.m. So as some of you people can see that I am a bit tired. I work every weekend and monday for the rest of this month. That really really sucks ass. Oh well it could always be worse.

No comments: