Monday, June 05, 2006

So Far

SO Far we have been having a good time. Not too much rain out here in Washington. The gas price is so far up the ass out here it is crazy. $3.29 for a gallon. That's normal. Wednesday my brothers and I are going to Safeco stadium in Seattle to watch the Mariners and the Twins play each other, and hopefully sit in right field and yell out LLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (that's for you dawn!! I'll take pictures). Tomorrow we are going to hike the Hoh rain forrest in Olympic national park. Wednesday the game and walk around seattle. Then on thursday probably go see Mt. Saint Helens and Mt. Rainer. Well I will post pictures when I get back. Talk to you guys later. Johnny ;-)

1 comment:

dawnmarie said...

johnny. hee. i made that name tag.

lew is great, and he's nick's favorite, but my favorite is nick punto. just sayin'.

hope you're having a blast!