Monday, May 29, 2006

Ok Im not bored anymore

So on saturday morning, I opened the store and had to wait for 2 guys to come and pick up the Bookapotomus (I know I suck at spelling) fixture out of the store. Well they didn't have a furniture dolly so we had to call maitenance for one. So we lifted it on there and started to move it out of the store and as we are doing this the weight of the thing is make the wheels grind on the wooden floor. Well the wood is fine but after the whole fiasco was over with I had to go find some surface cleaner and get the rubber of the wood. Well before the cleaning, we were still trying to get this out of the mall. So we go into the service corridor and notice that this grabastic piece of shit isn't going to make it around the corner. With luck on our side another maitenance guy is coming through the hallway and says he has a better dolly for us to use. So after we get it onto the other dolly , it travels smoothly out of the mall. So then they needed help getting it in their trailer, so I helped them. After this was all over I noticed I had sweated through my favorite rugby jersey I wore to work that day. It was before the mall even opened too. So I went to Steve and Barry's and got a really cool t-shirt for like 7.98.
Then after work I call my dad up like I always do, and my mom answers and askes me whenI work next and I tell her not until tuesdays. She tells me to come up north to there camping trailer. It's a little past Duluth and just south of Two Harbors. So I said "uhhhhhhhh ok" So I did some laundry before I left and went up there. Was pretty cool up there. Last night (sunday) was like 55 degrees. I thought this was perfect weather to sleep under the stars, so I did. I grabbed my blanket and got on the porch and *slept*. It was the best sleep I have had in about 6 months.
Well 2 more days of work and then my vacation. Ocean Shores, Wa with just us Engrav boys, no mom or dad. Gonna be pretty cool. I will try to post pictures on here while we are on our trip. It all depends if we can find an internet connection. Well thats all for now, I will post again before the trip begins. Goodnight and happy Memorial day.

2 comments:

dawnmarie said...

that sounds like an awesome trip, john. have fun.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»