Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Well this is going to be an interesting summer

Well I found out today that my friend's girlfriend who are both my roomates, sleeped with another guy. Yep, when she was at work he spilled the beans on his relationship. I feel really bad for the guy, cause he said he loves her to death. I didnt really like her to begin with, now I really dont. He said that she told him she sleeped with the other guy because she was angry at him. Well they have been on a break for about a week and a half. She even told him that he can date other women. he told me that he doesn't want to, he said he doesn't want to date anyone else but her. He even said that he is willing to give her another chance. I dont think it will work out. Then he said if it doesn't they will have to sell the house and me and him will get an apartment.
He later told me that they will have to raise my rent another 50 bucks. He said that beccause aparantly they are spending more money then they bring in. Well duh, going to target and walmart 3-4 times a week doesn't help. That wont be so bad I guess. It's just that I am going on vacation on the first week in june, so I might be late that month with the money. I told him I could do that in the summer, but when the fall comes and I go back to school (hopefully), I would not be able to cause I have to help pay for some of my tuition. He said that would be alright cause by that time they should be alright with money. That is if they are still together.
Overall, she is controlling of him and he loves her dearly. I dont know were this is going to go, but I hope it works out for him. Later

3 comments:

dawnmarie said...

sleeped with = wrong.

slept with = correct.

Anonymous said...

yeah the sleeped with was bothering me too.

Sorry about the situation though. Sounds like a rock and a hard place.

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»