Monday, May 15, 2006

Baseball

I use to follow baseball all the time. I folllowed it when I was a kid. I used to play in summer league and collected baseball cards. I still have them and should probably look at a becket price guide and see how much they are worth. Then I think it was after 7th. or 8th. grade I just quite following it. Then when the Red Sox were in the ALC games against the Yankees, I followed it all 7 games and then the world series with the Cardinals. My mom was actually in Boston before the ALC chamionships and got us all Red Sox hats and t-shirts.
Then on Saturday, I got home from work and saw that there was nothing on tv but a baseball game with the Washingtion Nationals and the Atlanta Braves. So I watched it and enjoyed it. I then wondered why I had stopped watching it. I thought I would give it another try. So the next day at work I went to lids in the mall and bought a new Red Sox hat. I also bought MLB 2006 for PS2. I also told my dad that we should go to a baseball game this summer. So We are definatly going June 14th. or 15th. to go see the red sox play against the twins. My dad taught with a guy who played with the twins in like the late 70's. His name is Craig Cusack or Cusick. I think I have his last name spelled wrong. If there is a datebase for past twins players you guys should check it out. My dad also said that we should invite him with, I said that would be really cool and that I would have to stow away my red sox hat.
Now I have nothing against the twins. I enjoy seeing the twins play. Just somehow I have payed attention to the Red Sox more. I think I know what dawn is thinking as she reads this, lol. So I am going to start watching baseball again. I can tivo the games I miss when I am at work because we have a DVR at our place. In fact there is a Red SOx game on tonight against Baltimore. Well I have to go get ready for work. Later.

3 comments:

dawnmarie said...

John, john, john.

theresa said...

I respect your Red Sox decision. If you were lovin the Yankees it would be a different story.

dawnmarie said...

also, i think you should put links on your blog, so i my web navigation is smoother.