Sunday, May 21, 2006

Old Time Radio

Well the new "cold war" is still going on over here as far as I know. I was sleeping last night when she came home around 1, and then she left again after 10-15 minutes. I bet jon didn't like that. I have a pretty easy week. Monday, Megan and I are supposed to do something, dont know what though. Tuesday I have to work. Then on Wednesday and Thursday I have off and then Friday and Saturday I work. I have to start reading the ISO stuff for the bookstore again. I think the certification stuff happens when I am on vacation. So I will have to do it either before or after it. On Monday May 15th's Star Tribune, there was a section in the source page where you can send electric "Retro-grams". Basically sending a telegram only through e-mail. They also showed a website that you can listen to old time radio shows. I just finished listening to "The Shadow", it was pretty cool. I also have to work today. Kind of a short shift too, 1-6:30p.m. Normally I open and close on a Sunday. Well I think I am going to take a nap or read a book before I go to work. Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»