Monday, June 26, 2006

Mein sehr schön Fräulein

Well I passed my ISO test at work. Aparently Lucy, the district manager, said I passed with flying colors. Although the store did not. That was only because of some paperwork. My store manager thought that was okay, because we passed all the other big stuff.
I got an e-mail last week saying I could get a Redsox e-mail address. As soon as I saw it I signed up. The twins keep winning as do the Redsox, my two favorite teams.
I also went to a wedding this weekend. I didn't think I was going to have fun but I did. The beer and wine were compt'd. So the wedding was even better. Also the bride's family (my cousins) also had there former German foriegn exchange student there too. I got in a slow dance with her, and then we talked for a while.
So the weekend was pretty fun, and i'm glad I went.

No comments: