Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm Back

I'm Back. Saturday I drove 15 hours from Bohzeman,Mt to Farmington,Mn. Holy crap was it boring too. It was the Prairie all the way home. I listened to Garrison Keillor for 2 hours when he had his radio show on the air. But after that it was just rain and open road. We got back around 12:05, and literally made 4600 miles on the dot when I got home. So that was pretty cool. So next morning I went to work and was pretty much dead to the world. I felt exausted, but all I did was drive. So yesterday morning I got up and took a shower, and ate breakfest. I brought my laptop and 2 entertainment weeklies out to the table to read and wait for either of my roomates to come out. Well jon came out first and I said "mornin' Jon" being kinda cheery. Well all he said was "mornin'" almost grunting it out. Then he went to the bathroom and then went back downstairs. The about 20-30 minutes later he Infamous "Liz" came upstairs and I said the same thing "mornin' Liz" and again all I got again was another grunted "mornin'". I'm gone for a week and That's all I got. It was about 11:15 a.m. and they still were in there room. Well I thought I had better stuff to do. I had to take my brother to get his license renewed, then off to Apple Valley to help my brother look for a job, then I had to take my other brother to his drivers training, then off to the weekly scout meeting.
I thought about how much longer I want to stay here. From all the blogs about my roomates you can kind of tell how much I really dont like my roomates. Well If I get in to the U of M I think I might move back home and save some money while I go to school. Even though I dont really want to move back home I really dont make enough money to get an apartment with one of my other friends. Oh well living rent free has it's benefits. Later

1 comment:

dawnmarie said...

you need to move.