Thursday, June 15, 2006

Feel pretty damn good

I feel pretty damn good. Tonight I took my brothers out for pizza, and we went to the Barnes & Noble in Burnsville. Well we went in there to check out their Buy 2 get the 3rd free Dvd's. While my brothers and I were looking, the girl that was working the media department was kind of hanging around us. I asked her a couple of questions on movies if they had them in the store. Then when I checked out we started to talk about random stuff. I told her I work in the B. Dalton in the mall across the street and she told me that she used to work in the mall too. After a little bit of talking, I asked her out for saturday night. She said she had to close that night, but would like to go out on monday night. I got her number and e-mail address. So again I feel pretty damn good. I think I am going to have an ice cold pint of Guinness. Good night

John

1 comment:

dawnmarie said...

woo hoo! John's got a date!