Thursday, July 27, 2006

I dont want to go to work

I work from today through August 2nd. My store manager is going on vacation for the rest of this week and all of next week. On Tuesday after work Becca and I went to applebee's for some food and some beers. We both had this Leinenkugals summer wheat. It had a taste of blueberries in it. It was soooo good. We talked for a while and caught the tale end of the twins game. Wednesday night I saw the Prairie Home Campanion movie with my brother. We both thought it was a good movie.
I have come to realize that I have too many books to read. It's a problem that anyone who works in a book store. I see a book that looks interesting and I say "ooh, this looks good/interesting", then I purchase it. When we have to zone the areas and we do strips, its like christmas. Everyone at our store hopes something comes of the shelf that we want. Cause after we strip the book we either throw it away or we keep it. I have so many books to read it's crazy. I'm trying to cram in as many books as possible this summer before school starts. So far I have completed 6 this summer. Ok back to my book.

3 comments:

dawnmarie said...

I miss zoning. I [heart] PDT.

UnionMan1864 said...

So I hear you could be in the neighborhood of burnsville soon?

dawnmarie said...

not me. nick.