Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A month and a half to go

A new dog. My roomates got a new dog. That would make the tally of animals in the small townhome to: 2 dogs (1 ten months old, the other 6 months), 4 cats, 2 rabbits, and numorous fish. It is like a friggin zoo over here. Every morning one of the cats decides to lay on its back right in front of my door. I know the cat just wants attention, but I almost stepped on him this morning. Then there is the money part. The dog is a chocolate lab and they got it from some dog kennel in Eden Prairie. So we know that wasn't cheap. They got him last thursday. Then on friday when I was at work jon calls me up and asks if I can pay him any money at all this week. From what I would say wednesday through friday they were going over all their bills. I wonder what it's going to be like when I am gone. They don't manage their money that well. For instance: Early last week jon bought a new sub for his car ($150) then they get a new dog, then as stated before jon asks me for any money I can spare.
But all is not lost though, I move out at the end of august. That's gonna be pretty cool. I'm watching the All-star game right now, it's been a good game so far. Sunday I am going to go to camp with my scout troop. I'll only be able to go from sunday-thursday. I heard the heat is literally going to be killer. 100 on saturday! holy crap. Hopefully it'll rain a couple of times to cool it down. Well back to the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»