Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Baby it's cold outside

So last night on my way home from work my alternator on my van decided to give out and the battery started to die. I was traveling south on Cedar ave. and then my van decided to go apeshit. I pulled over to the shoulder and called my dad to tell him what happened. After that I called AAA and was put on hold for about 7-8 minutes before the operator got to me. While I was on hold it got real cold real fast. Luckily I had packed a blanket in my van. I was also wearing a sweatshirt and a leather jacket. Still though it was frickin' freezin! After my dad got there and the tow truck we preceeded back home. On the way home we past a church tht had a light display that shows the time and tempreture. It said it was -21 degrees. So I was in my van without heat for about 30 minutes. Boy, spring break and summer break cant get here fast enough.

No comments: