Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Im looking for apartments

Yes that's right. I am loking for apartments in the south metro area. I have asked one of my friends, he said he was interested. Although he also said that has started making truck payments and started a full time job. So we will see later on if he still wants/can do it. There is another guy I know that really wants to get out of his parents house. So there is another option. I have checked a little bit around for 3-bedroom apartments in Eagen, Apple Valley, and Burnsville. The rang is from $847-1200. I was think of somewhere around 950 for all three of us if possible. I have checked forrent.com and got some apartment catalogues to look at. Does anyone else know of any nice places in the south metro that are reasonable? The two guys from above and I are going to go see the movie "Smoking Aces" this saturday night. I haven't been to a movie in the longest time. I really can't think of the last time I went to a movie,I know it was before halloween.

2 comments:

dawnmarie said...

how's it going? Good luck finding an affordable 3 bedroom. tough to do.

UnionMan1864 said...

well one of the other guys old me he can't because for his automotive classes he has to buy $10K worth of tools. Otherwise nothing much else is happening but working and going to school. How about you?