Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm still alive

I had a pretty good Christmas. I got a home brew kit. I started it last week and sometime in the middle of this week it should be fermented and red to bottle. I hope it turns out all right. New Years was good too. I took my brothers to my friends house who was having a party and stayed there until after the ball dropped. My littlest brother and I both had a buzz going that night., after the party died down, I had my other brother drive us home. I never really make new years resolutions. I think the last one I made was like 10 years ago and it didn't last that long. School starts in a week and I am not looking forward to it. Ok I have to go to sleep , I got work tomorrow. Later

3 comments:

lauren said...

Thanks for leaving a note on my blog. I'm with you. The dude probably has a wife in another state. Or his basement.

Yay for beer!

dawnmarie said...

Yo, John, whaddup, dude.

UnionMan1864 said...

Dawn: nothing much G. Just chillin' at school.

Lauren: Yeah that guy is a little screwy. And yes Yay for Beer!