Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Week Of Tests

Well my buddy Rich is home from the army for 2 weeks. This is so cool, cause the last time I saw him was early june of last year. Tomorrow we are going to go up to brits and then to the local. There I am going to buy him a shot of 18yr jameson Irish whiskey. We should have a really good time. This saturday he is having a party and there is going to be so much booze, its going to be really fun. Then on Sunday We are going to get our tattoo's. This week is really hecktic too. Today in chemistry, I had a lab quiz that took and hour and a half. I realized half way through I was doing it wrong and had to start over. Then we had to do this demo in front of the prof. of showing how to get the best frlame from a bunson burner. I know for a fact I crapped that up. Then tomorrow I have a quiz in in chem and then on friday I have our 1st. exam in the same class. Then on top of that I have a biology quiz and I still have to do 2 lectures and post a note on the discussion board. Thank god that is an online course, but still with working 3 days and spending most of my off time with rich I dont know how I will get all of the studying done and the accomping test and homework. Oh well I guess I will just have to take my time and do things ine at a time. Later

No comments: