Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Easy day

Today was a pretty easy day. I went to my stupid Chemistry lab for 3 hours. The lab was simple but just took way too much time. I went to work after that. I worked with Becca tonight. She's so much fun, we talked for like half an hour before we got to our jobs that we had to get done for the night. Near the end of the night we were talking about different beers we've had before and then she said "Hmm I could go for a beer after work, want to come with me?" I said I would but I only had like 5 dollars to my name so I would have some water. She said she would get me one. We went to Apple Bee's in the mall. They still have the $1 taps. So we talked for a while and thenI went home. She's a really cool person to work with. I really would not hesitate to ask her out, unfortunetly though she has a bofriend. But being her friend is just as cool. Tomorrow after class, I have to pick up this really cool writing desk that my mom bought at the Bombay Company in the Suthdale mall. Then its over to my buddies house for supper with his family and girlfriend. Later

No comments: