Sunday, February 26, 2006

Day of Days

Well yesterday was kind of a long one. It all started out when my roomates and I went grocery shopping. We got like $200 dollars worth of food. So that was cool you know?, after 5 weeks of scrounging with no food we finally have something else besides mac and cheese and ramen noodles. I would have bought some food for me If I had any, but going to college kinds drains most of my funds away. So then after I get home and get done bringing the groceries in. I go to my room and see if one of my brothers are on. Well it looks like my brother was traing to talk to me, cause he ask if I was there(I wasnt I was grocery shooping, then I replied that I was back and asked what had he wanted? he told me that the paramedics were over at my parents house and so were the sherrifs. The only reason the sherrifs would be at my house I though unless someone had died. So I immediatly thought of the worst. But mike told me that everything was fine now and that the medics got her stablized and that they were going to take her to the hospital in Burnsville. So she stayed there for around 5 hours and passed out once. That was kinda scary. But she pulled through, they think it was a severe case of the flu. She was vomiting and had diareha before all this was happening so she was severely dehydrated as well. She takes these migraine pills that also acts like diet pills, so she hasnt been eating alot lately also. So toda she is having an Atkins meal. Steak with a little bacon wrapped around, red russet potatoes and some greens. She is also only resting today, no work, no nothing. As for homework I have to get 10 sources for my biology of woman class (were doing power point presentations on different women issues, mine is Anorexia Nervosa) So that I dont think will take too much time maybe 2 - 2 1/2 hours. Well later

No comments: