Monday, August 14, 2006

I think I need a pint!

The date went ok. Nothing big/great happened. She was kind of quiet alot of the time. We went to the Walker Art Museum and walked around for about an hour and a half. Then the rain let up for a little bit and we went out to the sculpture gardens. After that I took her home. When we got to her house, she turned to me and said that she really had a good time, and told me to call her later. So I called her later that night and told her that I had a good time today and was wondering if she was free thursday night or friday night. She told me that would be great. I told her to call me when she found out her work schedule. So either of those two days we are going to go see the Descent, then it's off to Applebee's or something.
My laptop is busted. Great 3 weeks before school starts and my fracking laptop is broken. It could be the power unit in the cpu, or the cord, or software, or even some part of the hardware.
I signed up for classes last week at the U. I signed up for a Peoples in the Revolution class. It's all about the American revolution, it also has some mililtary history in it which I am pretty excitied about. I also signed up for a American Lit. class, another history class titled "20th. century Europe: 1900-1945", and German. I originally signed up for Norwegian, but after seeing how much the textbooks were and I that I had German in high school, I signed up for German. well thats all for now.

2 comments:

dawnmarie said...

Wow, those classes are a lot of reading!

btw the words A-lot are two words, that will help you in college.

I went to BDalton today, and you weren't there. hoser.

Rachel said...

History classes are cool

*minored in history*