Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My life has improved

A lot of changes has been made since I last posted here. For the most part they all have been for the better. I got done with finals, which made me happy initially. I am also now dating a girl from my german class. Her name is Lindsey, and she's from Wisconsin. She is such a smart, amazing, person. Most of all, she is more beautiful then a morning sunrise. She makes me happy.

I have also started a second job. There was nothing wrong with my bookstore job, its just that I am not getting enough hours there. My second job is being a co-worker for Kwik Trip gas station. I pretty much expected to do everything that there is in the store to so. I ring the registers, cook some of the food, and clean. Oh man listen everybody, If you want to go to the cleanest gas station in Minnesota, go to a Kwik Trip. They are so tight on cleaning.

One of my buddies that was over in Iraq is home now for his 2 week leave. We went out last night to Applebee's to BS and drink. It was great.

Thats all for now, I'll try my best to be a better updater. I has so much going on in the last month, it just wasnt possible to sit down and write something until now. Later.

1 comment:

dawnmarie said...

which kwik trip? I was an AM at a Holiday in college. 5am shifts, *yawn*

I work on June 23rd!!!